Starting your own Fundraiser
DECIDE ON A FUNDRAISER
Choose something you already love to do, or pick something completely different.
CHOOSE A DATE
Now that you have your fundraising idea, you need to pick a date that will best suit you and anyone you want to involve.
See below for some tips.
HAVE A FINANCIAL GOAL
How much money are you hoping to raise?
Start off with a goal that you think you can achieve. This will inspire others to help you.
What are the costs involved with planning this event?
Try to get items sponsored so that you can cut costs wherever possible.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
Please complete the Community Fundraising Application Form and send it to:
Fill out the form
or call our team on
08 6500 5500, we’re here to help.
Things to consider when choosing a date:
- If your event is outside, make sure you pick a time of year with suitable weather.
- Who is your target audience and when are they available?
- Venue prices (they cost less during the week)
- Consider any events that may coincide with the date you have chosen that may prevent people from attending or participating in your fundraiser e.g. grand final
- Give yourself enough time to plan the event. Make a list of all the things you need to get done so that you have a good idea of the timeline you have available.
Meet our Funrasiers
We are honoured to be the beneficiary of so many fantastic fundraising activities and events.
Community Fundraising Resources
Donations allow us to continue to conduct research into the causes of breast cancer and how to best prevent and treat it.