Thankyou for choosing to Fundraise for the Breast Cancer Research Centre -WA.
Fundraising can be a great way to engage you local community, school or workplace to come together to show your support for a valuable cause.
Choosing BCRC-WA to be the beneficiary of your fundraising event allows us to continue our work in:
• Conducting research into the causes, prevention and treatment into Breast Cancer
• Establishing a comprehensive Breast Cancer Centre of International significance
• Enhancing the multi-disciplinary care to individuals with breast cancer and their carers to provide greater support and improving quality of life
• Improving the provision of information about Breast Cancer to their patients and their families
If you have organised an event and would like BCRC-WA to be the beneficiary of the funds raised, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 6500 5501.
Some Fundraising ideas include:
- Morning Teas, Lunches, Dinners
- Fun Runs
- Getting the Community involved through Local Quiz Nights and Events
- Sporting Events & Team Fundraising
- School Functions and Events
- Bike Rides, Hikes & Trails
- Adventures and Treks
- Crowdfunding on platforms
We are honoured to have been the beneficiary of so many fantastic fundraising and awareness campaigns and events both past and present such as:
The Gibb River Challenge 2017
Raising Hope for Breast Cancer Research
Trek the Kokoda for Breast Cancer Research Centre Western Australia
The Goldielocks Crowd Funding Campaign
‘Something Pink’ Breast Cancer Fundraiser Hosted By Katrina And Gai, Kalgoorlie